Our solutions for oral administration through drinking water will offer some advantages compared to additives added in feed.
- In stress-free situations, animals drink twice as much as they eat. Under stress, they literally stop eating and only drink.
- They offer the farmer a fast, efficient and autonomous tool to correct deficiencies/ disorders independently of the integrator/feed producer.
- Nutritionally, they do not compute as feed. Hence, extra supplementation of needed vitamins is possible (e.g. D3).
- Economically, they do not compute as feed cost.
Heat Relief Against Heat Stress
- reduces the impact of heat stress in poultry.
- improves production parameters and reduces mortality.
- can be used for bacterial growth prevention.
- alleviate respiratory problems.
- tranquilizing effect reduces animal panting.
- prevents fungal growth in the water.
ReHydrate Against Dehydration
- is an effective solution to combat dehydration and its consequences.
- provides the sufficient electrolytes to restore the animal’s electrolytic balance.
- high energy content contributes to faster recovery.
- has a very positive impact in productivity parameters.
AD3E Fot vitamination
- is a stable solution of lipohylic vitamins that provides essential vitamins for the correct growth and development of the animal.
- addresses disorders such as encephalomalacia, muscular dystrophy, rickets and delayed growth.
- improves immune response particularly in high performing animals.
- helps to maintain healthy bones and muscles.
Vit C 25% For vitamination
- provides a highly concentrated form of L-ascorbic acid via drinking water.
- has been thoughtfully designed to remain stable for 18 months under proper storage conditions.
- becomes a powerful antioxidant boost to counteract the negative effects of oxidative stress.
- helps to maintain the correct function of a wide range of physiological activities.
- strengthens the immune system and improves reproduction.